Why AgilePM Foundation?
The AgilePM Foundation, accredited by APMG, gives the world’s first independent certification in Agile Project Management. It provides participants with knowledge of how the Agile Project Management methods can guide the planning, management, and control of successful agile projects. This AgilePM Foundation offers the opportunity to gain certification as an Agile Project Manager at the Foundation level.
The Agile Project Management Methodology works to deliver helpful business solutions in a fraction of the time other traditional project management approaches can provide. Time to market with robust and valuable operational solutions is the basis of today’s organizations. Whether you are from a small or large business, private or public sector, the Agile Project Management way is for you.
Today’s fast-paced and competitive business environment is increasing pressure on organizations to deliver services and working solutions in a shorter and more competitive timeframe; without compromising quality and profit. To meet the modern-day challenge of doing more with less, businesses must adopt a more flexible and dynamic way to delivering projects; that way is Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM Foundation certification exists up to its name by providing the users with the core principles required to facilitate a successful project while providing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. With a clear, concise, and detailed outlook on project productivity, the AgilePM Foundation certification is helpful to all candidates and competency levels varying from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
Combine flexibility with a proven method for successful agile project delivery. The world of project management has evolved significantly over recent years. Until recently, much of the corporate world predominantly used traditional, sequential, waterfall requests for projects.
The Benefits of Earning an AgilePM Foundation Certification
As a skill, project management is undoubtedly in high demand. It is incredibly relevant for companies worldwide, both reaching short-term goals and pursuing major long-term strategies.
Studying a practical project management framework, particularly one as popular as AgilePM, can be an excellent way for learners to get a leg up in their project management career. It can enable them to adopt best practices quickly, rather than relying solely on experience or trial and error. Earning a qualification will also show their understanding of the framework. In contrast, the real-world experience will show their effectiveness in applying it, making them highly useful for higher-tier management positions.
It is also worth pointing out that AgilePM Foundation is quite friendly to beginners, even those with little experience in project management. It is often used across teams, departments, and whole organizations, with practitioners being found at various levels of seniority. As such, not only can it easy to get new project team members up to speed, but it can also be beneficial for experienced managers.
In short, gaining an AgilePM Foundation certification can genuinely support a user stand out. Whether or not they already have management experience to frame their training, becoming intensely familiar with AgilePM can be an excellent way for learners to take the next step in their career.
Benefits for Individuals
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of information to understand agile and use appropriate project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles required for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the company ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine the experience of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adjust to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously stimulating results by promoting stakeholder involvement, feedback, and adequate controls.
Benefits for Organizations
- Deliver move faster, at a lower cost, and with lower risk by continually verifying project milestones against business objectives.
- Complements and works with corporate processes such as PRINCE2, quality, and audit processes that improve project management’s rigor and visibility, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- Adopt a tried and tested method rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- Achieve better information and control over projects and adapt project plans without obstructing the project budget, timescale, and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional growth schemes.
AgilePM Foundation certification is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigor, and visibility required for excellent project management and the fast-paced change and empowerment provided by Agile.